Your cart
Close Alternative Icon


Trapl Sankt Laurent 2018


no added sulfur

Country: Austria

Region: Niederosterreich

Type: Red Wine

Grape: St. Laurent

Organic/biodynamic farming. Grapes were manually harvested in small crates and then carefully hand sorted again at the winery. 80% of the grapes were destemmed and trodden by foot. The remaining 20 % were trodden on the stems. The mash was spontaneously fermented with wild yeast and then gently pressed before aging for 14 months. No cultivated yeasts, enzymes, or fining agents were used.

In the glass, this wine exhibits a deep ruby colour with purple highlights. Aromas of dark berries linger over a background of orange zest, delicate herbal spice, and a touch of graphite and tobacco. The structure is juicy and elegantly balanced by the refreshing acidity and well-integrated tannins.