Region: Canary Islands
Type: White Wine
Grape: Listan Blanco
Benje Blanco is sourced from several old-vine, untrained parcels of Listan Blanco, each one hand-harvested and vinified separately in a mix of concrete tank and open tubs. 75% of the fruit is pressed directly off the skins, the other 25% is skin macerated 14-40 days. The wine is then aged for 8 months in 60% concrete and 40% old French barriques on fine lees without battonage and with no added sulfur. The finished wine is bottled unfiltered.
Benje Blanco is a high-toned white wine, showing its volcanic terroir with smoky notes wrapped around the orchard fruit core, braced by high-elevation acidity.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING